Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday 21 March 2009

Alphabet song

A while ago I saw this video posted on Mommy Life:



I showed it to my husband who then managed to find this alphabet song by Barbara Milne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK9VPtz3EHQ (Embedding is disabled so I can only post a link and not the actual video.)

Little Girl absolutely loves to watch it and sometimes requests it. She also often goes round singing bits of it. Although it does have some American words or pronunciations which we wouldn't use (such as cookie, undershirt and zebra) they are not significant enough to put me off and it is by far the best one I could find. If you happen to have a child of the right age I would definitely recommend it as it is also an enjoyable song which doesn't get annoying after you have heard it a million times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether." ~ Psalm 139:4

Comments are now moderated due to spammers. If you wish to make a private comment or you would like to leave a comment but are unable to do so, please feel free to use my contact form near the top right of my blog.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP