Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday 19 August 2008

EC Resources

For anyone who is considering Elimination Communication.

Websites
Please note that many proponents of EC are evolutionist and make reference to this in their writings. I disagree but just substitute, "We have evolved to..." with, "We have been designed to..." in my head.
Diaper Free (Ingrid Bauer)
Diaper Free Baby
Infant Potty Training (Laurie Boucke)
Dr Sarah J Buckley
Natec
Tribal Baby

Books
The same disclaimer applies to books as to websites.
Diaper Free: The Gentle Wisdom of Natural Infant Hygiene (by Ingrid Bauer)
The Diaper Free Baby (by Christine Gross-Loh)

Equipment
The EC Store (US based)
Clear potty
Mothercare (UK)
Training pants
Happy Heinys (UK)
Green Baby (UK)
Twinkle Twinkle (UK)
Baby Legs
Amazon
Baby Kind (UK)
Big Mama Slings (Europe)
Little Eco Warriors (UK)

Online support
Mothering.com EC discussion board
Yahoo UK based group
Yahoo Late Starters group
Yahoo group ("Big" list - OT discussion allowed)
Yahoo group ("Small" list - no OT discussion)

If you have any questions or know anything else I should include, feel free to comment.

1 comments:

Charndra said...

Thanks for your link to my site, Tribal Baby!

I've got a new one (2 actually) focussed on helping people get started part-time with their EC, or Baby Pottying being an easy term!

Please, do pop over and check them out! They are all about making EC easier with fun ideas.

I have extensive resource directories now as well, one for EC pants, EC Shops, and more coming online soon.

I'm also working on 'Nourishing Traditions' type of eating (love butter and eggs!).

I also like how you have said:
"I aim to be a good steward both in terms of the resources God has given my family (frugality) and in terms of the resources God has given to everyone ("green" living). "

Post a Comment

"For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether." ~ Psalm 139:4

Comments are now moderated due to spammers. If you wish to make a private comment or you would like to leave a comment but are unable to do so, please feel free to use my contact form near the top right of my blog.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP