Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday 21 April 2008

Meeting with God

Everything and Nothing;
Surrounded by people,
yet all alone.

Complete Emptiness.

Living in a void,
with sounds all around,
but no one knows me,
no one hears my voice.

Do I call out again?

Locked away;
Hiding from Nothingness,
Emptiness comes to consume me,
as I throw away the key.

Deeper than I've ever been,
Drowning in the indefinable.

I bleed again.

Seeking respite from what I do not know
Stuck on self-destruct
Spiralling ever downwards
Sinking further;
in an effort to escape hollowness...







...Tears devour me,
But now they are tears of joy.

I live again,
drenched in Jesus' blood,
He bleeds for me.

Out of the Darkness.
Into the Light.

Dancing with joy,
My life is full.
I am renewed,
I revel in is love,
Singing of His grace.

I call out His name.

Everything is new,
and filled with His glory.
How can I pay the debt?
A life was given for mine.

I breath again,
He breathed life into my bones
And I will live forever,
Now I have met with God.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

That is beautiful! Did you write it?

Post a Comment

"For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether." ~ Psalm 139:4

Comments are now moderated due to spammers. If you wish to make a private comment or you would like to leave a comment but are unable to do so, please feel free to use my contact form near the top right of my blog.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP