Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday 4 May 2009

Nostalgic Tour of my Home

Since we're about to move house I took pictures to look back on what it was like so I thought I would share them as a home tour. You can see my previous tour here. You can click on the pictures to see them bigger.

After you come in the front door, you can turn right into the living room. This gives you the tidiest view of the room (unless there are toys everywhere).



Under the stairs is the messy part


Through the door we go into the kitchen...



My husband and Little Girl had just popped out in the middle of washing up to pick up some tomato plants someone offered on Freecycle.

We don't have much of a garden but we have a pot of rosemary and oregano just outside the back door. (The little pot is from some time when Little Girl was "gardening" in the pot.)


Upstairs you come to our bedroom first:



Then the bathroom:


And finally Little Girl's room:

Lots of "junk":
As you can see her room is a bit of a junk room but she only sleeps in there so it doesn't matter too much. I'm so looking forward to being able to decorate her room after we get the new house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether." ~ Psalm 139:4

Comments are now moderated due to spammers. If you wish to make a private comment or you would like to leave a comment but are unable to do so, please feel free to use my contact form near the top right of my blog.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP