Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday 19 November 2010

Pro-lifers You Can Make a Difference Now!

Whilst I find the whole concept of using an internet poll to decide whether to have an abortion abhorrent, I feel I must urge everyone possible to vote for this baby to live:

http://www.birthornot.com/

You will need to copy and paste the link as I don't want a live link which would track back here.

I'm tempted to write more but since I am extremely angry I shall restrain myself - I think the site speaks for itself.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This poll and blog are a hoax. The owners of it admitted this awhile back.
Paula

Post a Comment

"For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether." ~ Psalm 139:4

Comments are now moderated due to spammers. If you wish to make a private comment or you would like to leave a comment but are unable to do so, please feel free to use my contact form near the top right of my blog.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP