Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday 22 November 2009

My Web Wanderings (weekly)

  • I've highlighted a few exerpts of this post but do go and read the whole post and leave some words of encouragement.

    tags: Rejoice in the LORD

    • I love my Lord , and his son.
    • I am changed , newborn , born again , alone in hostile territories , my heart breaking by circumstances I could never have foreseen , yet these heartbroken words are just one more way that god forges in me faith.
    • Behind the screen , worlds away from you sets a 28 year old newborn christian.
      With a husband who hates Christianity , with a heart that struggles in it's first christian breaths.
    • They helped me on a struggle to recognize christ. Not just as a person , but as an extension of God. I have to admit now in a near heartbreaking and joy filled recognition.
    • It was the first time in years I had connected with any group. These ladies answered me honestly , and while some helped me willingly , some helped me without doing a thing. Somehow through the companionship of these ladies I felt alive , through bad and good I had someplace to share.

      I was still a pagan , not to be accepted into the christian folds.
      Believe or Leave !!

      I must see to believe , and through these ladies I questioned myself
    • I began a long term relationship with the ladies , and as you can probably see , It changed me
    • Yet I was a PART , and I loved the people there , and I was free to question their beliefs
    • I did not come to the group in a nice manner , but direct and unashamed of who I was , and despite my differences , I was mostly accepted.
    • I went in swinging , pagan amongst a group of Christians and a few atheists as well.

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether." ~ Psalm 139:4

Comments are now moderated due to spammers. If you wish to make a private comment or you would like to leave a comment but are unable to do so, please feel free to use my contact form near the top right of my blog.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP