Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, 4 December 2008

Seven Random Things

While catching up on posts in Bloglines, I realised that Crystal tagged me back in September and I haven't done it yet so here goes:

The Rules

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 7 random things about yourself

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post

- I was born on a Saturday.
- I have double jointed thumbs.
- I am 1/8 Indian.
- Although I was not "homeschooled" my mum taught me to read, write, tell the time, add and subtract and do long multiplication and division.
- I have been a Christian for approximately ten years.
- When I was younger my ambition was to become the youngest person to swim the Channel.
- I made my wedding dress the fortnight before I got married.

In the spirit of randomness I'm going to tag the last seven people (excluding those who aren't blogging) to comment on my blog so that's:
1. Heather
2. Brandy
3. Casey
4. Mrs Flam
5. Suzanne
6. Linda
7. Our Family Is His


8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the tag, will try to get to it soon! And how long is a fortnight? ~Suzanne

Brandy said...

I have mine up :-)

Crystal Richey said...

Thanks for getting around to my tag! The double jointed thumb thing is weird. You should post pictures. Just kidding!

God's Dancing Child said...

I've missed your longer posts!

I tagged you with an award!

http://dancingamonginfiniteloveyahwehs.blogspot.com/2008/12/awarded.html

Mrs.Flam said...

i memed kinda :)
thanks have a blessed day.

Saved Sinner said...

A fortnight is two weeks.

Ginkgo100 said...

How's the Channel-swimming going? I assume you're too old to achieve that record you were going for, but did you ever get to swim it?

Saved Sinner said...

No I never did and I don't think I'd fancy it now. The record is 14 (or at least it was - it could have changed) and I'm 28 now so twice as old.

Post a Comment

"For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether." ~ Psalm 139:4

Comments are now moderated due to spammers. If you wish to make a private comment or you would like to leave a comment but are unable to do so, please feel free to use my contact form near the top right of my blog.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP